Make-A-Wish Australia is an inspirational brand partner for your business. As an independent children's charity, we rely solely on the generosity of our supporters to make wishes happen.
Become a charity business partner
Make-A-Wish is one of Australia's best-loved children’s charities and part of the largest wish-granting organisation in the world.
We're proud to be considered among Australia's 'Top 20' most reputable charities*, recognising both our mission and how we go about creating impact together with our volunteers, partners and supporters.
Every business partnership is different, because no two companies are alike. Some of the key outcomes our business partners can expect are:
- Ability to differentiate your brand through alignment with an inspirational cause
- Engage, inspire and deepen staff and customer relationships by making a meaningful impact together
- Access to incredibly inspiring content (including wish stories, campaigns and volunteering opportunities) - for your staff channels, customer communications and socials
- Networking with other members of the Wish Force, plus opportunities to connect with our 1,000 volunteers and digital audiences
- Dedicated, ongoing support from our specialist Partnerships team as you become part of the team making wishes come true.
Ways to partner with Make-A-Wish Australia
Our partners support Make-A-Wish in numerous ways including
Regular employee giving programs (pre-tax contributions via payroll) and matched giving programs
Corporate volunteering programs, including our popular Crafternoons and workshops
Co-branded collaborations and other cause-related marketing campaigns
Fundraising events and campaigns
Gifts in kind
Business & Corporate Partnership FAQs
Make-A-Wish partners with organisations that believe they can inspire hope and have a positive impact on the lives of critically ill Australian children and their families. Ultimately, we wish to align ourselves with companies who believe in the power of a wish.
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation and we value community, integrity, innovation, impact and most importantly, putting wish children first.
The time and money you're able to commit in partnering with us is entirely up to you!
We have different levels of partnership, including:
- Major Partners - providing a deep level of ongoing support that crosses multiple wishes and programs
- Official Partners - providing generous ongoing support and collaborating with us to bring more wishes to life
- Wish Partners - partnering in an ad-hoc way to raise awareness and support, or make a child's unique wishes come true
In whatever way your business can help - we are grateful for your support in making wishes come true.
When you partner with Make-A-Wish, you access a range of strategic and commercial benefits, including:
- Differentiate your brand and attract new customers through alignment with an inspiring cause
- Engage, inspire and deepen relationships with staff and customers, by making a meaningful impact together
- Access incredibly inspiring content - including wish stories, images, approved videos, campaigns and volunteering opportunities - for your staff, customer and PR/media/social channels
- Networking opportunities with other Make-A-Wish business partners, supporters and Ambassadors, plus opportunities to connect with our volunteers (1,100+ highly engaged volunteers Australia-wide) and digital audiences (including 100,000+ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram followers)
- Dedicated support from our Partnerships team as you become part of the team making wishes come true.
Contact us to find out more and create a partnership opportunity that's right for you.
It's easy. Call our dedicated Partnerships team on 1800 032 260 - or get in touch online and we’ll call you back!
Our Official Partners are family-friendly organisations who provide generous support and collaborate with us to bring more wishes to life - making a life-changing difference to kids in their community.
Our Wish Collaborators provide crucial support on various projects to ensure Make-A-Wish can continue doing what we do best! Tap the logos below to find out more about them (links direct to partner websites).
Wish children whose images feature on this page:
Dwayne, 4, refractory epilepsy - I wish to go to the moon.
*Annual Charity RepTrak Study, 2020