At Make-A-Wish, we're on a mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Together, our volunteers, staff and supporters make the impossible possible!
Teamwork makes the dream work
Our teams include:
- Wish team - responsible for wish design, production and operations, including family engagement
- Partners & Supporters team - responsible for community fundraising and events plus individual giving, business partnerships and philanthropy programs
- Volunteer Programmes - responsible for engaging and supporting our Australia-wide volunteer network
- Supporter Engagement - responsible for assisting regular givers, fundraisers and donors
- Marketing, Digital & Engagement - responsible for our brand, marketing and PR activities
- Finance - responsible for our budget and reporting
- Technology & Infrastructure - responsible for our digital platforms, business data and information
You can also find out more about our Board.
- We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Marketing, Digital and Engagement team (MDE) at Make-A-Wish. Although this is a 6-month contract initially, there is a strong possibility of extension and developing into a new role for the right person.
- Melbourne or Sydney
- Make your mark and help critically ill children get a life-changing wish by using your digital expertise to create exceptional online donor experiences.
- Melbourne or Sydney
- We are looking for someone motivated and driven to join the team to assist in the creation and delivery of a varied, virtual, peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns calendar.
Volunteer positions available
If we're not hiring for your dream job at the moment, consider joining us a volunteer! It's a great way to develop new skills, meet like-minded people and help seriously ill kids across Australia.
There are many different ways to lend your time to help make wishes come true.
Where we work
Make-A-Wish Australia's headquarters are in Cremorne (Richmond), a diverse and creative business hub 2km south-east of Melbourne's CBD.
We have a handful of roles in other major cities, supporting our business partners, wish operations and around 60 volunteer branches which are based all over the country.