At Make-A-Wish, we're on a mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Together, our volunteers, staff and supporters make the impossible possible!
Teamwork makes the dream work
Behind every child's wish is a team of dedicated specialists, committed to working together with our amazing supporters to make the impossible possible.
Our teams include:
- Wish team - responsible for wish design, production and operations, including family engagement
- Partners & Supporters team - responsible for community fundraising and events plus individual giving, business partnerships and philanthropy programs
- Volunteer Programmes - responsible for engaging and supporting our Australia-wide volunteer network
Community Support - responsible for assisting our Wish Force, including volunteers, fundraisers, wish families and donors
- Marketing, Digital & Engagement - responsible for our brand, marketing and PR activities
- Finance - responsible for our budget and reporting
- Technology & Infrastructure - responsible for our digital platforms, business data and information
You can also find out more about our Board.
We could be hiring for your dream job!
We are always looking for great people to join our team, go to our jobs portal to see what roles are available.
Where we work
Make-A-Wish Australia's headquarters are in Cremorne (Richmond), a diverse and creative business hub 2km south-east of Melbourne's CBD.
We have a handful of roles in other major cities, supporting our business partners, wish operations and around 60 volunteer branches which are based all over the country.
If we're not hiring for your dream job at the moment, consider joining us a volunteer! It's a great way to develop new skills, meet like-minded people and help seriously ill kids across Australia.
There are many different ways to lend your time to help make wishes come true.
Belonging and child-safety
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Make-A-Wish Australia is committed to developing a diverse, welcoming, and truly inclusive workplace and community for all.
We do so by valuing, celebrating, and embracing our differences, by ensuring that we embed equality, diversity and inclusion in everything that we do as outlined in our diversity, inclusion and belonging charter
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation
Our application and interview process includes background checks to ensure all staff and volunteers share our values and commitment to child safety.