At Make-A-Wish, we're on a mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Together, our staff and volunteers make the impossible possible for seriously ill kids. Find out more below.
We partner with fibreHR, a specialist HR consultancy, to manage our recruitment.
Please visit fibreHR's website to find current roles. If you see a position you like, apply online and the team will be in touch. You can also call fibreHR on 03 9205 5800 with any questions.
Teamwork makes the dream work
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team, which include:
- The Wish team - responsible for wish design, production and operations, including family engagement
- Partners & Supporters team - responsible for community fundraising and events, as well as our individual giving, business partnerships and philanthropy programs
- Volunteer Programmes - responsible for engaging and supporting our
- Supporter Engagement - responsible for assisting regular givers, fundraisers and donors
- Marketing, Digital & Engagement - responsible for our brand, marketing and PR activities
- Finance - responsible for our budget and reporting
- Technology & Infrastructure - responsible for our digital platforms, business data and information
Where we work
Make-A-Wish Australia's head quarters are based in Cremorne (Richmond), a diverse and creative business hub 2km south-east of Melbourne's CBD.
We have a handful of roles in other major cities, supporting wish operations and close to 60 volunteer branches which are based all over the country.
Volunteer positions available
If we're not hiring for your dream job at the moment, consider joining us a volunteer!
There's so many ways to get involved, from head office roles and student work experience, to corporate volunteering, local community fundraising and more.