Give in memory
Giving in memory of a loved one is a very special way to honour their life. Your gift to Make-A-Wish will also make a world of difference to Australian kids with life-threatening illnesses.
Donate simply and securely online
When you donate online, you can choose to give in memory of a loved one.
- Enter their name, and tick the box if you'd like Make-A-Wish to send a card to family members.
- Your name will be shared along with all other family and friends who have generously donated.
- We will also send you a tax receipt (all donations over $2 are tax deductible).
Create an online tribute
Give others the opportunity make an in-memory donation.
Creating a dedicated fundraising page can be a simple yet incredibly powerful tribute to a loved one.
- Create an 'In Loving Memory' page by following the prompts.
- Personalise your page by uploading any photos, videos and stories you wish to share.
- Share the link with family and friends, asking them to give in memory - and help make a world of difference for Australian kids with life-threatening illnesses.
Order donation envelopes
Donation envelopes are available to make collecting donations at a funeral or memorial service as easy as possible.
- Order your complimentary envelopes on the Make-A-Wish Online Shop or by calling us on 1800 032 260
- Friends and family can then use the pre-paid envelope to send a donation directly to Make-A-Wish.
- We'll send you a personalised card acknowledging all the people who generously donated in memory.
- We will also send all donors a tax receipt (all donations over $2 are tax deductible).
Wish children whose whose images feature on this page:
Isla, 4, neuroblastoma - I wish to see snow and catch a snowflake on my tongue.
Dara, 7, Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma - I wish for the ultimate puppy experience.
Audrey, 6, retinoblastoma - I wish to go to the snow in my own rocket.