Ride For Wishes 2024
- Charity bike ride to help grant life-changing wishes.
- Sign up to cycle 20KM, 100KM, 200KM or 700KM this March.
- Every dollar you raise will help make wishes come true
for kids with a critical illness.
Join Ride For Wishes
Sign up now and challenge yourself to ride for charity in March. Ride 20km, 100km, 200km, 700km or a distance of your choice. On the road, in your living room or local spin class!
Ask others to support your Ride For Wishes. Every km travelled and every dollar raised will make a life-changing difference.
Perks of joining Team Wish
Flexibility and Inclusivity
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting, our virtual format allows everyone to participate. Ride at your pace, on your terms, and from any location around the world.
Ride with Purpose
Every dollar raised goes directly to granting wishes, bringing joy and hope to children facing critical illnesses. Your efforts create a ripple effect of positivity.
Access our fundraising experts and online toolkit to help smash your goals
I don’t think people realise how important wishes are for kids. They are going through hell and it gives them a distraction and something to look forward to.Beni’s mum - Beni, 11 wished to meet WWE hero
Got a question? We're here to help!
- Create and personalise your fundraising page. Add a photo and tell people why you're helping make kids wishes come true - your friends want to hear your story.
- Aim high, and tell people why. Fundraisers who tell potential donors what their target is -and what it will achieve - raise 74% more than those who don’t.
- Spread the word. Share your page with family and friends, and let the world know you're making a difference for kids with life-threatening illnesses all over Australia. #makeawishAustralia
- Keep your page fresh. Update donors and potential donors about your event preparation and fundraising progress - what you're inspired by, any hurdles you've come across, what you're enjoying etc.
For more fundraising ideas and tips to reach your goal, get in touch with us.
Why cycle for Team Wish
Every year, thousands of Australian children are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
This year, Make-A-Wish has over 900 kids on a Wish Journey. Join a children's charity bike ride and make a difference for those who need it most.
Together, we can make even more unforgettable wishes come true, opening up a new world of hope and opportunity.