Partner Experience Manager
Join an amazing team of passionate and driven people who make magic happen.
- Melbourne or Sydney
- Flexible work practices available
- Closing date: 31 May 2021
Make-A-Wish is one of Australia's most trusted charities who partner with seriously ill children, their families and medical teams to grant wishes as unique as the children who imagine them. Wishes work to complement medical treatment, build resilience and bring hope at a time when the children and their families need it most.
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Partner Experience Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Partner Experience, you will be responsible for a portfolio of partners, bringing their benefits to life. You will have a passion for problem solving, be a creative thinker and have a can-do attitude.
- Growing and nurturing existing corporate partnerships through excellent relationship management.
- Developing and securing new partnerships.
- Managing key internal and external relationships
- Budget, pipeline and data/CRM management
Experience and skills
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a Not for Profit organisation would be advantageous
- Previous experience in sales, fundraising or managing and building corporate partnerships is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships with Stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to identify stakeholder needs and values and understand how to motivate them and communicate with them
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand an organisations competitive position
- Strong work ethic, passionate and goal orientated
- Self-driven, proactive and determined to succeed
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Being adaptable to change, bringing energy and learning quickly
In return for your passion, positivity, and enthusiasm, you will be part of a high performing team who are highly engaged and work tirelessly to help make a life changing difference to seriously ill children.
How to apply
If all of the above has sparked your interest and you have the previous experience and drive to succeed in this role where you can truly make a difference to so many people’s lives, then please send us a cover letter and your CV.
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include thorough screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this.