Information about volunteer applications - Our volunteer recruitment program is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please stay tuned - we'll hang on to your application and will be in touch when we're up and running.
Join your local branch
- Getting active in your local branch meetings (held monthly)
- Helping local wish families by capturing their child’s unique wish and bringing it to life through all stages of the Wish Journey
- Supporting local fundraising and events, from fun runs and sausage sizzles to gala balls and bake-offs
- Raising awareness and support in your local community, helping drive our reach and impact to achieve our
Check our FAQs to find your closest branch location and apply online today.
If you would love to help at some of our upcoming events - or organise your own events in your local community - apply now to express your interest and we'll be in touch to make it happen!
Corporate Volunteering Program
More ways to get involved
From time to time, we have opportunities to support our head office teams with a wide range of tasks - from wish research, data entry, calling our supporters and other business admin activities.
Apply today and let us know if you're interested in joining the team.
- Volunteer story: Courney's career took off after her volunteering stint with our Brand and Comms team!
Wish children whose images feature on this page:
Fraser, 6, rhabdomyosarcoma - I wish for a black baby dog named Ziggy.
Dwayne, 4, refractory epilepsy - I wish to go to the moon.