You're our kind of SalonStar!
Hairdressers of Melbourne, thanks for making wishes come true!
Thanks for your interest in being a Make-A-Wish #SalonStar! Your support means the world to sick kids who are waiting right now because of COVID - together, we can make the impossible possible.
How to participate in #SalonStars
- This program is so new that we're still getting our registration form up and running!
- For now, simply email the SalonStars team with your salon's name, location and contact details - and we'll get back to you with more info within the week.
- As a founding member, we can't wait to hear your ideas and feedback as this program continues to take shape.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Level 1: Your free digital #SalonStars toolkit with social posts, campaign artwork and a unique link (UTM) to track your impact!
- Inspirational wish stories you can share in your salons and socials – checkout some examples here.
- Team briefing and "conversation starters" that help your stylists have a more positive conversation, and avoid talking about COVID all day.
- QR codes that clients can easily scan to watch, read or find out more - because we know that spreading a bit of hope, gratitude and kindness can go a long way!
- Level 2: The option to run a dedicated salon challenge with your clients and community, and track your impact via Funraisin – our online fundraising platform. Which salon will be Melbourne’s highest fundraiser – or should we say hair-raiser?
- Level 3: Explore other ways to support Make-A-Wish including round up donations at point of sale, wish workshops and gift-in-kind for wishes, if this is of interest to you.
Ideas? Questions? Comments?
Please get in touch - at Make-A-Wish, we ♥ our Supporters, and we're here to help! Call us on 1800 032 260 or email the Salons Stars team today.
Wish children whose images feature on this page:
Abigail, 6, cystic fibrosis - I wish to go to "Unicornland"