Ride For Wishes 2023
- Help grant life-changing wishes this February.
- Sign up to cycle 20KM, 100KM, 200KM or 700KM.
- Every dollar you raise will help make wishes come true
for kids with a critical illness.
Join Ride For Wishes
Sign up now and challenge yourself to ride 20km, 100km, 200km, 700km or a distance of your choice this February. On the road, in your living room or local spin class!
Ask others to support your Ride For Wishes. Every km travelled and every dollar raised will make a life-changing difference.
I don’t think people realise how important wishes are for kids. They are going through hell and it gives them a distraction and something to look forward to.Beni’s mum - Beni, 11 wished to meet WWE hero
Got a question? We're here to help!
Yes, of course! When you raise money for Make-A-Wish, our expert Fundraising team is available at every step of the way to support you.
Call us on 1800 032 260 or email [email protected] anytime - we're here to help.
- Create and personalise your fundraising page. Add a photo and tell people why you're helping make kids wishes come true - your friends want to hear your story.
- Aim high, and tell people why. Fundraisers who tell potential donors what their target is -and what it will achieve - raise 74% more than those who don’t.
- Spread the word. Share your page with family and friends, and let the world know you're making a difference for kids with life-threatening illnesses all over Australia. #makeawishAustralia
- Keep your page fresh. Update donors and potential donors about your event preparation and fundraising progress - what you're inspired by, any hurdles you've come across, what you're enjoying etc.
For more fundraising ideas and tips to reach your goal, get in touch with us.
No problem! We're here to help. Let us know your question by emailing [email protected] or calling the Fundraising team on 1800 032 260.
Why cycle for Team Wish
Every year, thousands of Australian children are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness like cystic fibrosis, a heart condition, or cancer.
This year, Make-A-Wish will support 700 kids on a wish journey, helping them discover that anything is possible.
Together, we can make even more unforgettable wishes come true, opening up a new world of hope and opportunity.