#24HOPE Facebook competition T&Cs
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Only entries posted to the Make-A-Wish Australia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MakeAWishAust) before 9am on Monday 2 September 2019 will be considered.
- Only one entry will be considered per Facebook account.
- This is a game of skill. Our favourite wish idea, as judged by Make-A-Wish Australia, will win.
- One winner will be chosen by Make-A-Wish Australia from all of the comments made to the Make-A-Wish Australia post on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MakeAWishAust). Judge’s decision is final.
- Winner will be announced in a post on the Make-A-Wish Australia (www.facebook.com/MakeAWishAust) Facebook page at 10am on Tuesday 3 September 2019.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement. If the prize is not claimed, the prize will be forfeited to the second place entry.
- Winner must reside in Australia and be aged 18 or over at the time of posting their video.
- Competition is not open to Make-A-Wish Australia staff, advertising or promotional agencies, or suppliers.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating you agree to release and indemnify Make-A-Wish Australia and Facebook from and against all liabilities, claims, damages, suits, expenses, causes of action, injuries, losses or inconvenience of any description that arise in any way from participation in the activity.