At Make-A-Wish, we're on a mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Together, our volunteers, staff and supporters make the impossible possible!
Teamwork makes the dream work
Our teams include:
- The Wish team - responsible for wish design, production and operations, including family engagement
- Partners & Supporters team - responsible for community fundraising and events plus individual giving, business partnerships and philanthropy programs
- Volunteer Programmes - responsible for engaging and supporting our Australia-wide volunteer network
- Supporter Engagement - responsible for assisting regular givers, fundraisers and donors
- Marketing, Digital & Engagement - responsible for our brand, marketing and PR activities
- Finance - responsible for our budget and reporting
- Technology & Infrastructure - responsible for our digital platforms, business data and information
You can also find out more about our Board.
As we're often looking for amazing people to join the team, we partner with fibreHR to manage our recruitment. To see current vacancies, visit fibreHR's website below. If you see a position you like, apply online, or call fibreHR on 03 9205 5800 with any questions.
Volunteer positions available
If we're not hiring for your dream job at the moment, consider joining us a volunteer!
There's so many ways to get involved, from head office roles and student work experience, to corporate volunteering, local community fundraising and more.
Where we work
Make-A-Wish Australia's headquarters are in Cremorne (Richmond), a diverse and creative business hub 2km south-east of Melbourne's CBD.
We have a handful of roles in other major cities, supporting our business partners, wish operations and around 60 volunteer branches which are based all over the country.